We are temporarily closed, and aim to reopen after the Thanksgiving holiday. One of our employees has tested positive for COVID, and we have chosen to close while we assess where our crew is at in terms of health, both physical and mental. Our little corner of the world has seen cases of COVID rise, and we are apparently not immune. Our first concern is our crew and our patrons, including that of our biggest fan, Kathy’s partner Mike, who has recently undergone surgery to remove a cancerous brain tumor.
We will keep you all posted, and as a point of bright light, we are currently doing the cure fires in our outdoor pizza oven, and pizza will be debuting on our menu shortly after we reopen!
Please temporarily disregard the following info:
We are still offering Take-Out and encourage your use of this service. Our pledge is to continue making this a safe and convenient option for our patrons.
There are rules, and here they are:
- You must wear a mask or other facial covering while inside the brewpub, when placing, picking up or paying for orders, or when visiting the bathrooms.
- This protects our employees as well as you. If one of our staff gets sick,that means we must close our doors
- You must allow us to seat you on the patio
- 8 person limit to a party
- You may remove the mask once you are seated at your table
- Stick with your party – no mingling
- Please observe a social distance of 6 feet from those not in your party
- Please place your orders inside
- Bus tubs are provided outside for your empty glassware and dishes
- Your help in clearing your table is appreciated.
Thank you for supporting our business – we appreciate your patronage!
Patio and Pick-up Hours:
Tuesday thru Thursday 4 – 8 pm
Friday and Saturday 2 – 8 pm
Sundays 2 – 7 pm
Our full kitchen menu is available and our coolers are full of canned and bottled beer. Call ahead at 970-533-9761 to place an order. If you would rather not come inside, we can process your payment by phone and bring your order to your vehicle.
Check out today’s food menu here.
Click here to see what we have in the beer cooler today!
Mancos Brewing Company provides great beer in a relaxed setting . Come in, sit down, order a beer (or a glass of wine) and a bite of food. We also offer a rotating selection of bottled beer for purchase, to drink on site or take home. We aim to be a true public house — a place to meet a friend, or make a new one — a place to gather together for any and all reason.
Our Imperial Club Cards
Get an upgrade to a 20 ounce Imperial Pint for the price of our House Pint. At $40 this card is a great deal for Mancos Brewery patrons. Pick one up for yourself or your favorite brewpub companion!